If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits then the school is able to apply for additional funding to support your child's education:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
This support could be in the form of additional educational support inside and outside of the classroom, access to school clubs and access to additional grants for school uniform. Your child may also be entitled to receive Free School Meals.
If this is something which you think that you may be entitled to then please contact the school office.
Read our Pupil Premium Strategy here
Read our Pupil Premium Policy here
Read our Pupil Premium Guide for Parents here